Our mission is to design and manufacture mixing Systems and components capable of treating different types of products (powders, granules, fibres, Pulps), in all sectors (food, chemical, plastics, construction, ecology, industry, lab, animal feed, pharmaceutical, cosmetics), under the banner of quality and service.
Working in Quality alongside our Partners consolidates our position and image on the national and international market.
The objectives we pursue are:
- Continuously adapt and update the Quality Management System to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Standards
- Promote the process-based approach and RISK-BASED THINKING within the company
- Pursue continuous improvement and pollution prevention through efficient operating and production management, optimising the resources used and respecting the legal requirements
- Reduce the amount of waste produced, optimising production and the possibilities of recovery/reuse
- Observe legal provisions on safety, and promote each act to prevent occupational illnesses and accidents which can compromise workers' health; and make our workers aware to report any near miss
- Provide resources, consistent with the budget available, necessary to ensure an appropriate integrated management system
- Raise awareness and inform all in-house employees and contractors about the need to respect the safety and environmental standards applicable to the activity
- Pursue continuous improvement of safety management and commit to respecting the environment, also through preventive detection of risks associated with new or changed activities and setting targets to reduce them, with continuous involvement of the Worker Safety Representative
- Satisfy the customer by integrating service quality to the fulfilment of product requirements
- Improve flexibility and timeliness in the response to the market, promoting respect for customer requirements among workers
- Manufacture products in compliance with the directives in target markets and especially with the 2014/34/EU and 2014/68/EU Directives, also through certifications issued by Notified Bodies
- Manufacture products for the food sector compliant with Regulations (EC) No. 1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006
- Continuously design and innovate products with production methods that guarantee reliability and low costs
The values that reflect us are: perseverence, enthusiasm, individual and group commitment, supported by the virtue of ethics, legality, gratitude and environmental protection.