Certificates, patents, patent applications
The Company’s Management system complies with the standards:
• ISO 9001 - Quality Management System Certificate
• ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System Certificate
• ISO 45001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate
MIX Products can be:
• Machinery, accompanied by the EC DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
(as per European Directive 2006/42/EC)
• Partly-completed machinery, accompanied by the DECLARATION OF INCORPORATION
(as per ATTACHMENT II, part 1, section B of the European Directive 2006/42/EC)
• Components and products not included in the European Directive 2006/42/EC
Upon request, the MIX products can also be compliant with Directives:
• ATEX 2014/34/EU
• PED 2014/68/EU
In addition, the MIX Mixers range can be accompanied by the TÜV SUD CERTIFICATION:
• TÜV IT 15 ATEX 055 X - EC-Type Examination Certificate
• TÜV IT 15 ATEX 062 Q - Production Quality Assurance Notification
Patents, Patent applications
The numerous Patent applications filed and Industrial patents obtained, as well as the enrollment at the Anagrafe Nazionale Ricerche (National Research Registry Office) (502811WU) confirm and reward the effort and the results achieved.
MIX is an important benchmark, as attested by a technological achievement that places it among the Leading Companies in designing and building Mixing, Filtration, Interception, Monitoring, Transportation, Extraction System.
Conditions of Supply
These General Conditions of Supply shall be valid for every contract of sale entered into by MIX Srl with any buyer, regardless of where the buyer has its registered office.With regards to aspects concerning contractual relations not specifically regulated by these Conditions, reference should be made to the Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods, ratified in Italy through Law n. 765/1985, which came into force on 1 January 1988.
In the event that certain aspects are not regulated either by these Conditions or by the aforementioned Vienna Convention, reference should be made to Italian Law.